BP FARMA is our group of products to be used in livestock farming and agriculture. Farma PLUS (PLUS-50 and PLUS-100) are products formulated as mineral additives to animal feed with exceptionally good properties of mycotoxin adsorption (particularly of aflatoxin) as well as binding properties necessary for quality food pelletizing. Green FIELD is a product designated for soil enriching. Our products are made of bentonite of exceptional quality and purity with a very large content of the active mineral montmorillonite and with no artificial additives. Our experts will be happy to provide you with additional information concerning the products and their application.
Farma PLUS – program of
additives for animal feed
The program of additives for animal feed now contains three products: Farma PLUS, Farma PLUS-50 and Farma PLUS-100 the difference among which is only in the proportion of contents of calcium bentonite or sodium-activated bentonite. Our products efficiently bind all sorts of mycotoxins, (most successfully binding Aflatoxin B1 and Ergot where they demonstrate efficiency of even up to 98%), thus making them harmless. Once the mineral additive has bound them, their reabsorption in the animal’s digestive tract is prevented, they get simply thrown out in the animal’s feces, whereby mycotoxins are prevented to the highest extent from demonstrating their harmful effect. Great distinctions in chemical structures of various mycotoxins require special attention when selecting the adsorbent. Mycotoxins must be bound selectively so as to enable normal resorption of nutritional substances.
Preventive use of Farma PLUS (PLUS-50, PLUS-100)
substantially protects cattle, pigs, poultry and
- Rejection of feed
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Decrease of productivity
- Suppression of immunologic system
- Reproductive unbalance
- Damaging liver, kidneys and other organs.
1. Farma PLUS is a fully natural mineral adsorbent manufactured from calcium bentonite of excellent purity with extremely high content of the active mineral montmorillonite (85-95%). The product was ground into a fine powder that can be added as an effective additive in formulation of the feed for all sorts of domestic animals. It serves as a powerful adsorbent of various mycotoxins as well as an efficient binding agent for food pelletizing. In addition to that, Farma PLUS cleans animal organisms from various bacteria and harmful elements, it has beneficial effect on regime of ammoniac in ruminants, improves resorption of nutritional ingredients of feed, while it also contributes to the yield increase. Farma PLUS is recommended for animal feed pelletizing as well as for fish food while it can efficiently be used for adsorption of mycotoxins from feed infected with minor quantities of mycotoxins. The recommended dosage of Farma PLUS is from 5kg to 20kg per 1.000kg of feed.
2. Farma PLUS-50 is a fully natural mineral adsorbent manufactured from partly sodium-modified bentonite of excellent purity with extremely high content of the active mineral montmorillonite (85-95%). The product was ground into a fine powder that can be added as an effective additive in formulation of the feed for all sorts of domestic animals. Farma PLUS-50 is recommended for pelletization of animal feed for pellets that are not to get in contact with water, as well as for adsorption of mycotoxins from feed infected with high concentrations of mycotoxins, whereby it is relevant that bentonite would not bind vitamins and minerals from the feed. The recommended dosage of Farma PLUS-50 is from 5kg to 20kg per 1.000kg of feed.
3. Farma PLUS-100 is a fully natural mineral adsorbent manufactured from sodium-modified bentonite of excellent purity with quite a high content of the active mineral montmorillonite (80-90%). The product was ground into a fine powder that can be added as an effective additive in formulation of the feed for all sorts of domestic animals. Farma PLUS-100 is recommended for pelletization of animal feed for pellets that are not to get in contact with water, as well as for adsorption of mycotoxins from feed infected with high concentrations of mycotoxins, where higher dozes of additives are expectedly required for elimination of the mycotoxins. The recommended dosage of Farma PLUS-100 is from 5kg to 20kg per 1.000kg of feed. With the use of maximum dosage allowed, a week binding of a minor quantity of vitamins and minerals from the feed might occur.
Green FIELD is fully natural mineral additive for application in agriculture and horticulture with the purpose of improving the quality of soil. It is manufactured from calcium bentonite with high content of the active mineral montmorillonite (70-80%), with no additives. The product is made in powder, smaller and larger granules, while it is applied through mixing it in certain proportion with the surface layer of the ground. Bentonite from which Green FIELD is made has exceptionally high power of adsorption of water and minerals and other nutritive ingredients, so that mixing the product into the soil prevents the premature drying of the soil and washing out mineral substances from the soil i.e. quick degradation of the soil. Green FIELD improves quality of soil by creating a clay-humus layer and it facilitates composting.
Green FIELD due to its specific properties and
completely natural composition, is recommended to be
used for the following purposes:
- Mineral additive for improving soil structure
- Mineral additive for improving soil capability to keep water and nutritional ingredients, particularly with the sandy soil, light soil and soil exposed to heavy sun radiation
- Mineral additive for prevention of putrefaction and bad odors in composting
- Mineral binding agent in suspensions for the so-called hydro-seeding at slopes
- Agent for seed-pilling (coating)
- Additive in manufacturing organic and mineral soil fertilizers
- Agent for polluted soil decontamination.
All products are packaged into a package of 30 kg or 25kg (paper bags at a pallet of 1,050 kg, protected with foil), or in 1-ton jumbo bags.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Prior to use, it is to be kept in its original package in a dry storage place. Shelf life: 3 years
Farma PLUS meets all requirements provided by EU standards while it is submitted to regular controls of quality and health safety in accredited laboratories. BENTOPRODUCT LTD. performs its business operations in line with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.
For any information with regard to the products’ application, please contact Aleksandar Ubiparip, the main coordinator for BP FARMA product group at email@example.com
For any information of commercial nature, please contact Nenad Radanovic, the sales sector manager, firstname.lastname@example.org , +387 66 001 563