BENTOPROSEAL (BPS-A, BPS-S)
BENTOPROSEAL is a sodium activated bentonite specially processed with purpose to achieve exceptional water-proof properties. In its basic variant, BENTOPROSEAL is made as a powdery product, but it is also possible to deliver it in form of granules the size of which may be adjusted to customer's requirements.
It is suitable for quite a number of various applications in civil engineering due to its exceptional sealing properties. Some of its possible applications are as follows:
- Creation of water-proof layers in stabilizing soil and developping ecological dump sites
- As a sealing component in manufacturing geosyntethic clay barriers
- In mixture with cement for injecting in order to prevent penetration of water through concrete
- In mixture for injecting in installing geo-thermal borehole heat exchangers
- For reduction of soil resistivity for more efficiant grounding.